VIT Engineering Entrance Exam- VITEEE is conducted by the VIT University for admissions to the undergraduate courses in engineering.
Please note that the articles are being updated as and when the VIT University issues the information. In the meantime, the information given is based on VITEEE 2013 to allow the candidates to have a fair idea of all aspects of the exam
VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board or High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology (50% for SC/ST and candidates from Northeast and Jammu Kashmir)
- Candidates must be born on or after 1 July 1992 to be eligible.
VITEEE 2014 Selection Procedure:
- The total number of questions will be 160 divided into four sections with 40 questions each for one mark.
- The duration of VITEEE 2014 is 2.5 hours.
- Candidates may note that there is no negative marking for VITEEE 2014.
VITEEE 2014 Application Fees for VITEEE 2014: Rs.900 for applying online and Rs.950 for applying offline.
- Online: through credit/debit card
- Offline: through DD drawn in favour of VIT University’ payable at Vellore to the address of Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore
- Start sale of prospectus: January to March 2014
- Last date for receipt of application: Second Week of February, 2014
- Test Date: Mid April to April End, 2014
- Expected date of result: May 2014
- After the publication of the All India Rank of VITEEE 2014 with the VITEEE 2014 Results, candidates who are shortlisted will be called for counselling on the basis of the VITEEE 2014 Ranks.
- VITEEE 2014 Counselling will be conducted in Vellore and Chennai
VITEEE 2014 Participating Institutes: VIT University Vellore and Chennai Campus
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: + 91-416-220 2125, 220 2168
Fax: +91-416-224 5544, 224 5766