- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of India Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals with at least at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category.
- Any related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches
Age Limit for or B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)/ B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA & BM): Between 17 to 22 years as on December 31, 2013 (for SC/ST the upper age limit is 25 years
EAMCET 2013 Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate is based on the score obtained in the EAMCET 2013.
EAMCET 2013 Paper Pattern: The Entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of a total 160 questions comprising of a total of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry. All questions are objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking.
- Through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva centres
- Through Debit / Credit card
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form: February 15, 2013
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee: March 27, 2013
- Exam Date: May 10, 2013
Information Booklet for Counseling in due course and the same information would also be released on website www.apsche.org.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.,
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
Eamcet - 2012 Office
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085. Andhra Pradesh
E-mail : email@example.com