|Paper - Pencil Mode||April 27, 2014||10 am to 12.30 noon|
|Online (Computer-based Exam)||April 21 to 26, 2014||Two sessions per day|
More details will be announced in the Second Week of November, 2013
Please note that the articles are being updated as and when the SRM University issues the information. In the meantime, the information given is based on SRMEEE 2013 to allow the candidates to have a fair idea of all aspects of the exam
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
SRMEEE 2014 Selection Procedure: on the basis of the SRMEEE 2014 scores and Rank.
SRMEEE 2014 Paper Pattern: will comprise of objective type questions divided into four parts.
- Part 1 : 35 question in Mathematics for 105 marks
- Part 2: 35 question in Physics for 105 marks.
- Part 3: 35 question in Chemistry for 105 marks
- Part 4: 35 question in Biology for 105 marks.
- Every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry and Maths will carry negative marking of minus 1 mark.
- Every wrong answer in Biology will carry negative marking of minus 0.7 marks.
SRMEEE 2014 Examination: Will be available in two modes
- Paper – Pencil Mode
- Computer Based Mode
SRMEEE 2014 Application Fees: Rs.750
SRMEEE 2014 Exam Centres: Click here for the list
SRMEEE 2014 Important Dates:
- Start sale of prospectus: November 2013
- Last date for receipt of application: Mid March, 2014
- SRMEEE 2014 Test Date: Mid April, 2014
- SRMEEE 2014 Result: will be announced on the website tentatively during April, 2014
SRMEEE 2014 Counselling Process: Tentatively in June 2014
- Candidates have to attend in person
- Candidates must get their certificates verified before participating in the SRMEEE 2014 Counselling
- Candidates must furnish the original certificates during the SRMEEE 2014 Counselling
- After SRMEEE 2014 Seat Allotment, candidates have to submit the original certificates and pay the full annual tuition fee
SRMEEE 2014 Participating Institutes: SRM University
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur - 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu,
Phone: +91-44-2745 3788, +91-44-2741 7401
Fax: +91-44-2745 3622