Exam Name: Manipal University Online Entrance Test
Commonly called as: MU OET
Exam Type: UG Entrance Exam
Exam Category: University Level
Conducting Institute: Manipal University
About MU OET 2014: The MU OET 2014 is an online entrance test for admissions to the engineering courses at the various institutes affiliated to the Manipal University
MU OET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or A Level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with optional subjects being Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology
MU OET 2014 Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2014
MU OET 2014 Paper Pattern:
MU OET 2014 Application Fees: Rs.600 application fee and Rs.1000 entrance test fee.
MU OET 2014 Application Payment Mode: Online payment or in DD drawn on favour of 'Manipal University' payable at Manipal or Udupi.
MU OET 2014 Exam Centres:
- Online Test Booking Schedule for B.Tech: In the Month of March 2014.
- Online Test Booking Schedule for lateral B.Tech: In the Month of March 2014.
- Last date for receipt of application: Mid-March 2014
- Test Date: Mid April to Mid May 2014.. The candidates can select their test schedule according to their convenience.
- Expected date of result: May Third Week, 2014
MU OET Result:
MU OET 2014 Wait list -
- During MU OET 2014 Counselling, candidate will be waitlisted as per their rank order after the fulfilment of the seats.
- Candidates may opt for one course and simultaneously get waitlisted for another course. The fees for the course where they get admissions into must be paid. Candidates will have to pay the difference of fees if any on subsequent conversion of waited seats.
- Candidate who opt only to be waitlisted need not to pay any fees until they receive the selection intimation.
- All the original documents along with two sets of photocopies need to be submitted.
Note: Original mark sheets which are laminated are not accepted by university, incorrect or suppression of any fact is not acceptable, failure to produce original documents on the day of admission will result in instantaneous forfeiture of seat.
MU OET Participating Institutes:
Manipal – 576 104
Phone: 0 9243777700